Thursday, December 30, 2010

Greg Leakes Comes Clean About Feelings Toward Nene

 

Greg Leakes did an interview and discussed that now infamous leaked convo with a radio host, his wife Nene, and the "Real Housewivs of Atlanta". We've got the interview when you read on...

 

Greg Leakes sat down with Kelson and KiKi Brown at 92Q in Baltimore. Here are highlights from the interview.

 

 

Greg on the show:

"It's a tv show, it's designed for ratings. Unfortunately in our case, my wife and I are going through a storm. We elected to tell people we're going through a real storm. The reason for telling people we're going through a storm is that now I have the opportunity as a speaker to help someone else develop where I failed. So none of that is made up, it's real, we in a Category 5."

 

Greg on his leaked conversation to a radio host:

"There is nobody that I'm aware of that has not said something to somebody else about somebody else that they did not want public. My situation is I just got caught. I can't take back what I said because it was what I was feeling at the time. But what people fail to associate with it is that he said these bad things but look at the context of why I was saying it, I think I'm venting to a friend ! Now I'm not putting it out on the web, or blogs, that was not my intent to demean my wife in any way but that's the way it was recaptured and put out. I pray for that brother. "

 

Greg on Nene

"We are in the midst of a true battle. We don't know where we are going to end up. It doesn't matter where we end up, it matters how we end up. How we end up is taking care of our child. I am confident that we both know how to be good parents. I am confident that we'll always remain friends. I don't know where we will end up. We're good, we're ok with it. The problem is the rest of society has a problem with it. You see me and my wife on the tv show and you think that you know me. You can't know me from 15 minutes on a tv show."

 

Greg on Bryson's baby rumors

"I was told that it was announced that he might be a dad. I didn't read it or see it. If he is a dad, we will have some conversation very soon."

 

Greg on another season of RHOA

"Oh Jesus, I don't know. I'll take it as it goes."

 

Greg on Nene changing since the show

"People change everyday. I change. You can't stay the same. She's more beautiful, she's more elegant, she's more loud. Whether you want to change or not she's going to change."

 

 

Hmm. Hopefully these two can work out their differences and stay together.

Jennifer Garner Reese Witherspoon Scarlett Johansson Chandra West Jennifer Scholle

Piper Perabo Blake Lively Dita Von Teese Thora Birch Saira Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment