Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jessica Szohr Leaves Gossip Girl For ?A Change?!

Jessica Szohr seems really happy to be leaving Gossip Girl behind?she did kinda fall off the show. She went from regular cast�member�on the �show to barely being in many episode so we knew where this was, right? But Jessica is�happy�to leave the show because she is headed towards the big screen!

?When I started the fourth season, I kind of had a talk with the producers. We didn?t know what we were going to do with the characters. After playing someone for four years, it can be a little repetitive. So I was ready for a change.?

?I had so much fun and I made friends I?ll have for a lifetime and it was so great to work in the city, but I got the most I could out of Vanessa.?

Source

Photo from PR Photos

Trackback Post

Google Ads

Google Ads

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/beautelicious/LuJv/~3/zFix-yW9RAg/

Michelle Obama Sarah Mutch Michelle Malkin Simone Mütherthies Michael Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment