Saturday, July 2, 2011

Claudia Winkleman: Babies are small so they can fit in drawers

The TV presenter on Strictly, turning 40 and why she's superstitious about her pregnancy

Claudia Winkleman | National Movie Awards | Celebrity | Pics | Photos | Now Magazine

Claudia Winkleman is 7 months pregnant

Claudia Winkleman is expecting her third child at 39 and is really enjoying her pregnancy.

'I absolutely love it,' she tells us. 'The beginning bit, particularly the throwing up, I found quite tricky but I'm so excited that I never get angry.

'The baby can do whatever it wants. I'm quite superstitious, though, so I won't have a feeding bottle or cot or anything in the house until it arrives.

'That does mean, however, that when you come home from the hospital you don't know where to put the baby.

'Luckily, babies are quite small, so they can fit in the drawers.

'I'd like two more but I've had to sign something for my husband [film producer Kris Thykier, 39], which says that this will be the last one.'

Claudia doesn't know if she's having a boy or a girl.

'My son Jake [eight] says he wants a brother and my daughter Matilda [five] wants a sister, so I had to sit them down and say: "Hey, here's the good news: either will rock."

'After all, it's not like we're getting a cactus!'

PICTURE GALLERY Pregnant celebrities>>�

SEE PICTURES Celebrity baby names A to Z>>

SEE PICTURES Strictly Come Dancing 2010
contestants revealed>>

SEE PICTURES Strictly Come Dancing 2010 - the
live shows>>�

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/yf0w_LhhOr0/story01.htm

Angelina Jolie Vanessa Simmons Eve Tara Reed Natassia Malthe

No comments:

Post a Comment