Sunday, July 3, 2011

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Wants Proposal From Prince Harry

rosie2 Rosie Huntington Whiteley Wants Proposal From Prince Harry

?Transformers 3? actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has quite a crush on Prince Harry and jokes she is awaiting his proposal.

The ?Transformers: Dark of the Moon? beauty reveals that Prince Harry is her ideal guy.� We?re certain her current boyfriend, actor Jason Statham, loves to hear that!

Rosie told Vogue magazine that she informed Prince Harry of her obsession with him, stating, ?I?m waiting for my proposal.I keep writing. I think he knows how obsessed I am. Well, he does now. He?s so handsome.?

The model/actress even prompts Prince Harry to pop the questions, sending him the message, ?Come on Harry!?

Whiteley also said she has problems keeping her hands off her handsome co-star, Shia LaBeouf.

Rosie said she needed a chastity belt to avoid Shia?s charming ways.� The actress said, ?It was tough. I mean I really had to tie myself into my trailer. I really had to restrain myself for seven months of shooting.?

LaBeouf recently revealed he hooked up with Megan Fox on the set of the movie, possibly while she was dating her now-hubby, Brian Austin Green.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/2DiTCBcVsq8/

Julianne Hough Jessica Cauffiel Kate Walsh Thandie Newton Rebecca Romijn

No comments:

Post a Comment