Friday, July 1, 2011

The Voice Results: And the Winner Is...


Following a wildly successful first season, The Voice crowned a champion tonight.

Which of the four deserving contestants was named the winner? Find out below.

The Voice Finalists

Congratulations are in order for JAVIER COLON!

The singer edged out runner-up Dia Frampton by just two percent when all votes were tallied. Following the victory, Colon gushed on stage:

"Wow. Thank you. I don't even know where to begin other than to say that the three women behind here are absolutely awesome. I want to thank everybody at home who believed in me and voted for me and [I want to thank] my family."

Is he a worthy champion?

Javier Colon Photo

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/06/the-voice-results-and-the-winner-is/

Adrianne Palicki Yamila Diaz Sienna Miller Ivana Bozilovic Christina Aguilera

No comments:

Post a Comment