Friday, March 25, 2011

Bobbi Kristina Brown Reality Show: Coming Soon?!?


This can't be a good idea.

Just a few weeks after rumors of a cocaine scandal broke out around Bobbi Kristina Brown, the 18-year old daughter of Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston says she might soon anchor her own reality show.

"Guess what?!" she Tweeted yesterday. "We are currently in the process of meetings about starting my very OWN! Realityshow!!"

Bobbi Kristina Brown and Whitney

After denying chatter that she has a drug problem - and blaming an ex-boyfriend as the source of such talk, saying "God will smite them" - this celebrity offspring apparently yearns for viewers to see the true Bobbi Kristina.

"The world needs 2know me 4who I REALLY am. U all will get 2 see my every day living, walk with me thro startin my career..EVERYTHING... I would only want to do this reality show so THEWORLD can know me for me. The GODfreaing young, classy. outgoing, sill, REAL women iAM."

If such a series is based around Bobbi attending English classes, we might be on board.

[Photo: WENN.com]

Autumn Reeser Summer Altice Melissa Joan Hart Adrianne Palicki Yamila Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment