Saturday, March 26, 2011

Courteney Cox & David Arquette Hopefully Reconciling?

Courteney Cox praises David Arquette Courteney Cox & David Arquette Hopefully Reconciling?

Courteney Cox and David Arquette appear to be reconciling after being spotted holding hands at the ?Scream 4? press junket on Thursday.

Courteney Cox and David Arquette, who split months ago, seem to be not so estranged lately.

Cox, 46, gushed at the ?Scream 4? event talking about her feelings for David Arquette.

?Oh my God, I?m so proud of him!? Cox said of Arquette, 37, the dad to their six-year-old daughter Coco.

Courteney seems to have a renewed physical attraction to her estranged hubby, adding, ?Best he?s ever looked! He?s so cute that I?m like, dude, I don?t understand. Really?! Why are you that cute right now??

It appears their time apart and his stint in rehab might have strengthened their relationship.� Cox said, ?Our communication and the way we are, just learning about each other in a different way, it?s smart.?

?It?s weird to be at this age and look at ourselves but it?s hard and it?s important and I?m glad we are, so I love him.?

David Arquette seems to feel the same about Courteney.

?I love Courteney,? Arquette said his interview with The Oprah Winfrey Show. ?I know that I will be with her for my whole life. And we have an amazing family together and we?re really great parents together.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Catherine Bell Abbie Cornish Kerry Suseck Isla Fisher Jessica Paré

No comments:

Post a Comment