Saturday, March 26, 2011

'My Name is Earl' star's trick to weight loss? Spandex

Ethan Suplee's being dropping pounds thanks to bike riding.

Loccisano/Getty; Williamson/Getty

Ethan Suplee's being dropping pounds thanks to bike riding.

"My Name Is Earl" star Ethan Suplee may be known for his flubby looks, but the star is sporting a much slimmer look these days.

And he told TMZ.com, it's all done naturally.

"I ride bikes," he said. "I ride road bikes, I ride bicycles."

Suplee, who has shed over 200 pounds according to the website, said he even donned Spandex once he got into the biking habit.

"Spandex is never fun at any weight but its necessary," he said.

The Daily Mail reported that Suplee began losing weight after a bet with "Mallrats" director Kevin Smith.

On Thursday, Suplee tweeted that the TMZ video shouldn't overshadow his larger-than-life�image.

"Despite what @tmz is reporting today, I'm still a fat guy at heart," he said.

nmandell@nydailynews.com

Melissa George Haylie Duff Christina Applegate Eva Green Michelle Trachtenberg

No comments:

Post a Comment