Sunday, June 26, 2011

?Wee-Man? Gets Tattoo Tribute To Ryan Dunn (Video)

wee3 Wee Man Gets Tattoo Tribute To Ryan Dunn (Video)

Jason ?Wee-Man? Acuna has paid tribute to his late ?Jackass? co-star, Ryan Dunn, by having his face tattooed on his leg.� Check out the video here.

Dunn, 34, died after his Porsche 911 went off the road and crashed into a tree.

And now Wee-Man has his late friend?s portrait tattooed on his right leg, to show how much his pal meant to him.

weejackass 300x271 Wee Man Gets Tattoo Tribute To Ryan Dunn (Video)

In the video, Acuna said: ?Yesterday I decided, after Ryan passed away, ?How can I do something for Ryan ??

?Well, it?s something he would probably do for any one of us if it was one of us in the situation. I?m going to get him tattooed on me.?

Here?s Jason ?Wee Man? Acuna getting his tattoo:

The tattoo shows Ryan smoking a cigarette with the words ?Random Hero!? underneath the tat.

He said: ?I wish I was losing a bet and Dunn was still here and I got his face on me.?

weetat 277x300 Wee Man Gets Tattoo Tribute To Ryan Dunn (Video)

After learning of Dunn?s death, Wee-Man tweeted that Ryan was a ?happy kick-ass dude?.

Adding, ?I miss you bud.?

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/HbVBADBmsXQ/

Natassia Malthe Jennifer Sky Scarlett Chorvat Jamie Gunns Kim Yoon jin

No comments:

Post a Comment