Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Frankie Sandford: I kissed a girl and I loved it

Frankie Sandford and the rest of The Saturdays girls come clean

Frankie Sandford | Pictures | Photos | New

Frankie Sandford dates West Ham footballer Wayne Bridge

Frankie Sandford has confessed she's dabbled in a bit of same-sex smooching.

And she's not alone - all but one of her Saturdays band mates have snogged another woman at some point.

'I've kissed a girl,' admits Frankie, 22. 'I loved it.'

Bandmate Vanessa White, 21, also reveals: 'I did the other day - I loved it.

'It was my mate. I'm not playing.'

Rochelle Wiseman, 22, who dates Marvin Humes, locked lips with a female when she was younger - but insists it was an 'attention thing'.

'I can't believe I'm admitting this!' she told Gaydar Radio's Neil Sexton. 'Let's hope my boyfriend isn't tuned in.'

Una Healy's opted for a lady snog 'a few times' while Mollie King - girlfriend of model David Gandy - has always strictly stuck to boys.

Glamour Women Of The Year Awards | Pictures | Photos | New

SEE PICTURES The Saturdays return to the UK - but where's Frankie Sandford?>>

SEE PICTURES The Saturdays dress up for Frankie Sandford's 22nd birthday party>>

SEE PICTURES The Saturdays launch the Marie Curie Cancer Care Daffodil Appeal>>

SEE PICTURES The Saturdays launch the annual Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal>>

Esme Riley

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/3BrOfoUMeOA/story01.htm

Salma Hayek Brittny Gastineau Aki Ross Milla Jovovich Talisa Soto

No comments:

Post a Comment