Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jessie J: It's not true I don't care about my fans

The Perfect singer hits back at criticism

Jessie J | Glamour Women Of The Year Awards | Pictures | Photos | New

Jessie J shows off her new image at the Glamour Women Of The Year awards

Jessie J impressed in the style stakes at last night's Glamour Women Of The Year Awards, but it seems she upset waiting fans.

Newly-styled Jessie, who debuted a new Hollywood siren look, took to Twitter after the event to hit back at fans who claimed she 'didn't care' enough to stop to chat to them.

'I dont care?!! I would love to stop everytime but sometimes I cant,' Jessie, 23, Tweeted.

'Safety reasons, and its not always up to me :('�

And Jessie returned to the social networking site today to battle with her detractors.

'Is a fan a fan when they PRESUME your the bad guy?' the Price Tag singer asked.

'The things I would LOVE to expose that goes on in this industry. But i'll be the bigger person and if some wanna blame me for other peoples wrong doings.

'Then you know what.. #thatscool #imdoingme.'

NEW PICTURES See Jessie J's stunning make over at Glamour Women Of The Year Awards>>

NEW PICTURES Celebrity Hair: Do it like Jessie J>>

NEW PICTURES The Brit Awards 2011>>

NEW PICTURES Brit Awards 2011: Stars party after the Brits>>

Naomi Kent

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/w9swttKDSuI/story01.htm

Melissa Sagemiller Sarah Gellman Elisabeth Röhm Poppy Montgomery Ehrinn Cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment