Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Khloe Kardashian proud of wardrobe malfunction on live TV

Khloe Kardashian (l., with sister Kourtney) accidentally exposed her breast on 'Fox & Friends.'

Fox News Channel

Khloe Kardashian (l., with sister Kourtney) accidentally exposed her breast on 'Fox & Friends.'

Many female celebrities like to pretend their embarrassing caught-on-camera moments never happened.

But that's not the case with Khloe Kardashian, who proudly owned up to a wardrobe malfunction that happened during an appearance on "Fox & Friends" Tuesday.

The reality star, who was promoting the new season of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" with her sister Kourtney, participated in an entire segment unaware that her right nipple was showing.

Kardashian's black Givenchy top, which was solid in the center but sheer on the side and arms, shifted enough that her breast was no longer entirely hidden.

The 26-year-old proudly tweeted about the incident afterward, saying "I had a nip slip and I loved it!" and "Thank God! I f---ing love nipples."

A few hours later, Kardashian shared that her mom, Kris, "just called me saying my nip slip is 'all over the Internet!'"

"Is it weird that I love it?!" asked a bemused Kardashian. "Who knew nipples were so special?"

The reality star further added on her blog that her stylist, Monica Rose, instructed her to wear a bra for the on-air segment.

"But being the naughty girl that I am, I disobeyed and went bra-less," she wrote. "I have a nipple obsession and personally love when women show their nipples ? perhaps I was a member of a nudist colony in my last life."

"On a more serious note though, to those who I offended, I am very sorry. It truly was an accident, but I would be lying if I said I thought this was a big deal," she added. "I love how free European women are when it comes to nudity ? they embrace their bodies and are proud of what God gave them. I love that mindset and way of life, which is why I am not embarrassed about what happened this morning. We ALL have nipples!"

Source: http://feeds.nydailynews.com/~r/nydnrss/gossip/~3/AiqdwzoY3Ws/2011-06-07_khloe_kardashian_proud_of_revealing_wardrobe_malfunction_is_it_weird_that_i_love.html

Sara Foster Kate Moss Amanda Marcum Melissa Sagemiller Sarah Gellman

No comments:

Post a Comment