Friday, June 17, 2011

Oprah Cuts Vacay Short To Work On OWN Network

oprah returns from vacay to work

Of course Oprah's going to cut her vacation short! She's got A LOT of work ahead of her if she's going to get a murder confession out of O.J. Simpson!

To recap, yesterday we heard that Oprah is determined to interview O.J. AND to get him to finally admit the truth!

Before she lands that interview, though, Oprah's getting into full on work mode with her recently launched OWN Network, which has had a somewhat shaky start:

"The vacation that I thought that I was going to have is over. I need to be there. I need to be engaged and involved."

"I have committed everything I have to this cable venture. I wouldn't bet against me."

We would NOT bet against you, Oprah. Don't worry! We're sure you'll get things well on track on with OWN?and we wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if you accomplish your goal with O.J. as well!

What do U think? Is Oprah going to succeed with OWN? Will she get that O.J. interview?

[Image via WENN.]

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/3YqvMPElU2Y/

Dita Von Teese Thora Birch Saira Mohan Hilary Swank Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment