Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Angelina Jolie's "Salt" Sequel in the Works!

Readying herself for her next go-around as a spy on the run, Angelina Jolie is reportedly in talks to reprise her role in the upcoming "Salt" sequel.

According to Deadline, Sony Pictures has asked Kurt Wimmer to write a follow-up to the 2010 summer box office hit.

Earlier this year, Angelina revealed to MTV that she was indeed on board for a reboot, telling, "It's up to everybody here and if they want to see more," Jolie told Us at the film's London premiere. "I hope so!"

Miss Jolie - who celebrated her 36th birthday over the weekend - added, "I love doing action. I love to punch things, jump off things and shoot, so I'm lucky I got the job."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/angelina-jolie/angelina-jolies-salt-sequel-works-512182

Shakira Rachael Leigh Cook Amanda Swisten Leila Arcieri Tara Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment