Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ugly Betty's Ashley Jensen: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are my neighbours

Ashley has made a successful career across the pond

Beauty news|Ashley Jensen|Peoples Choice Awards

Ashley Jensen played Christina McKinney in Ugly Betty

Look away now, Cheryl Cole - Ugly Betty star Ashley, 41, is one Brit who has cracked America.

The talented Scot starred in Ugly Betty as Christina McKinney and voiced Nanette the frog in the animated production Gnomeo And Juliet.

Ashley loves hanging out in LA.

'I have Hollywood royalty Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie living right next to me,' she tells us, 'but I've fought off the urge to go over and try to borrow a cup of sugar.

'It's
hard to know where the famous people live because all their houses are
nestled away from prying eyes, but pretty much everyone over here is in
the entertainment industry.

'You can't walk into a Starbucks without hearing someone talking about the amazing script they're working on.'

Ashley bumps into stars all the time.

'Celebs really are everywhere and I still don't think I've got used to it,' she admits.

'I was queuing for the toilet at a party behind Drew Barrymore the other day.

'Matthew Perry - or Chandler from Friends as I prefer to call him - came over to say hello and told me that he loves my work, which was really strange.

'I freaked out the other day when I walked into a party and came face-to-face with Dustin Hoffman.

'I didn't know what to say, so I just turned on my heels and fled.'

SEE PICTURES Ashley Jensen at the Gnomeo & Juliet film premiere in London>>

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/QGZIk2k40r4/story01.htm

Joanna Krupa Foxy Brown Melissa Rycroft Taryn Manning January Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment