Sunday, June 19, 2011

Ryan Reynolds wanted Lantern souvenir

18 June 2011

Rate this article

Ryan Reynolds kept the ring he used in 'Green Lantern' - because he couldn't find anything else on the set to steal.

Ryan Reynolds struggled to find anything to steal from the set of 'Green Lantern'.

The 34-year-old actor - who portrays the titular hero and his alter ego Hal Jordan in the movie - wanted to keep a souvenir from the blockbuster but because the production used so much CGI, he could only take a ring.

He said: "The weird thing about this one is that I completed the whole film and then 75 per cent of the film-making process began when I'd gone home. To me it was just four green walls, yet to everyone else, I'm on a 3D alien planet.

The only thing that was real, and that I could steal, was the actual ring of the lantern. So I stole that. That was pretty cool.

"There was nothing actually there. It's all added in post-production.

"The only thing that was real, and that I could steal, was the actual ring of the lantern. So I stole that. That was pretty cool."

Ryan admits he is feeling a huge pressure to live up to expectations for the film - including his own.

He added: "I'm a little bit nervous. There's a lot of expectation to deal with on a movie this big.

"Even my own expectations are quite hard to deal with. But for the most part, the hard work is done, so what can I do?"

Buy Ryan Reynolds DVDs
  • School Of Life [DVD] [2005]

    �12.99

  • Fragile [DVD]

    �15.99

  • Shirley Valentine [DVD] [1989]

    �12.99

  • The In-Laws [DVD] [2003]

    �13.99

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Ryan+Reynolds-39871.html

Charisma Carpenter Salma Hayek Brittny Gastineau Aki Ross Milla Jovovich

No comments:

Post a Comment